Import a Workspace
Ctrl allows you to share Workspaces via the Import/Export features. Workspace files have the
.workspace extension and are validated as part of the import process.
Ctrl will attempt to upgrade your Workspace when importing from an older application version. Please check the release notes for upgrade support. Bundled Palette file will additionally be imported and activated during this process.
To import a Workspace, follow the simple steps below:
- Locate the Workspace file on your iPad
- Tap the share icon
- From the Share dialog, select 'Copy to Ctrl'
- Ctrl will automatically open and display the 'Workspace Import' dialog
- Check the file you are importing is correct and tap 'Import'
- The import dialog will close and the workspace table will reload displaying the newly imported workspace