The Playlist control allows control of remote Spotify instances via Spotify Connect. Please note a Spotify Premium account is required to use the Spotify modules.
The Playlist control is formed of three parts:
- Playback controls (Play/Pause/Next/Prev)
- Playlist view
- Content Search
Playback and volume changes made in the remote instance of Spotify will be reflected in the module.
To get setup with this control
- Select the 'Playlist' control for the editor
- Navigate to 'Modules Settings' in the sidebar
- Tap 'Login with Spotify' and follow the instructions
- Once logged in select a device from the table
You only need to do this once as the Spotify access token is stored securely in the device's Keychain.