If you have forgotten your passcode you will need to obtain a master passcode. This is a single use code which will allow you to access the secure item.
To obtain a code follow the steps below
- Navigate to the iOS device settings
- Scroll and locate Ctrl in the side menu
- Select Ctrl and locate the 'Session Identifier' field
- The ID will appear as 4 blocks of 4 numbers
- Make note of the last 4 digits, this will be the master passcode
- Open Ctrl for iPad, open the secure item and enter the passcode
- An alert will be presented notifying you this is a master passcode. Once used the code will be reset
Ensure you are:
- Running the latest version of iOS
- Running the latest version of Ctrl for iPad
For uninterrupted use we recommend you:
- Enable 'Do Not Disturb'
- Disable 'Notifications'
For installations or events, you may wish to:
- Enable Guided Access